Promenade Nelson Apartments Rental Application
Please fill out the online rental application below. Be sure to enter all of the required information designated by an asterisk (*).
(Apartment Availability Not Guaranteed)
Required Income Tiers
Promenade Nelson Apartments participates in a New York City program preserving workforce and middle income housing. Due to this, certain income limits apply based on household size for incoming tenants when they move in. There are three income tiers at the property. Please see below for the MAXIMUM income allowable for tenant households upon moving in to the property for each income tier.
Tenant(s) annual household income must be 40 TIMES THE MONTHLY RENT.
For income tier information
click to download the pdf document.
For more information, visit the Promenade Nelson Apartments website.
Please provide the following information for all persons who are 18 years of age or older and will be occupying the apartment.
- $20.00 nonrefundable money order (per applicant) made payable to Nelson Management Group for a full credit report/background check. Upon approval, additional documentation will be needed.
- A copy of two (2) most recent tax returns.
- Four (4) most recent pay stubs, pension letter, or social security award letter. If self-employed, verified letter from accountant and copy of Schedule C.
- Tenant Rent Leger from your management company (last 12 months) or if you live in a private house, last twelve months of canceled rent checks.
- Government Issued ID i.e. Driver’s License or DMV ID card.
Other items such as bank statements and letters verifying employment and salary are also helpful.
For any questions regarding the above you can contact Stacey Molina (718) 997-9500 ext. 113
For house rules by building, click to visit the page.