105-05 69TH AVENUE
(this application is for 105-05 69th Avenue only)
If you prefer to not enter your social security number online, please download, print, and mail in your 105-05 69th Avenue Rental Application found here.
Please check the box above if you have a co-applicant.
If you prefer to not enter your social security number online, please download, print, and mail in your Hazel Towers Rental Application found here.
Children, family members, etc.
Past Rental History
Besides your current housing, and if you have lived anywhere else in the past 5 years, please provide that information below.
Please provide your employment information below.
If you have any additional source of income, please detail below.
Please provide at least two bank names, account numbers, and approximate amounts below.
Please list at least 2 personal references we may contact.
In order to approve your application, Nelson Management Group will need the documents listed below. You may attach them in PDF or Word format, JPG scans of checks, etc.. Otherwise mail, or bring in your documents to the Nelson Management Group office.
- A copy of two (2) most recent tax returns
- Four (4) most recent pay stubs, pension letter, or social security award letter. If self-employed, verified letter from accountant and copy of Schedule C.
- Tenant Rent Leger from your management company (last 12 months) or if you live in a private house, last twelve months of canceled rent checks.
- Government Issued ID i.e. Driver’s License or DMV ID card.
- Additional Documents #1 (Optional): If you are self-employed and cannot provide paycheck verification, a letter from your accountant and a copy of your Schedule C can be attached
- Additional Documents #2 (Optional): Include anything else you might find helpful like bank statements, letters verifying employment or salary
Application Fee (Nonrefundable)