Click the FAQ category titles below to expand the information you’re looking for.
Billing & AccountsQ: When is my rent due?
P.O. Box 6161
Hicksville, NY 11802-6161
for Lafayette Nelson Apartments
P.O. Box 6299
Hicksville, NY 11802-6299
For HUD Section 8 Buildings:
Nelson Management Group, LTD
118-35 Queens Boulevard, 14th Floor
Forest Hills, NY 11375
1730-1740 Mulford Avenue
251 East 84th Street
820/ 880 Colgate & 825/ 875 Boynton Ave
92 Gates Avenue
47 Clifton Place
150 St James Place
249 Thomas S Boyland St and 216 Rockaway Avenue
150 W. 225th Street
214-218 Prospect Place
410 Cathedral Parkway & 101 W 109th Street
182 N Broadway
1107-1119 Bryant Avenue
275 South Street
“Hazel Towers Co., LP”
“Foreign Development Services, LTD.”
“Lafayette Nelson Apartments, LLC”
“St James Court, LLC”
“47 Clifton Place Associates, LLC”
“ATLA Associates, LLC”
“Atlantic Towers Associates, L.P.”
“Promenade Global, LLC
“Prospect Associates, LLC”
“Morningside Housing Associates”
“Broadway Terrace Associates”
“Bryant Avenue Associates”
“Le I Nyah II Holdings LLC”
Move In/Move Out ProceduresQ: Is a Certificate of Insurance required for move ins/ move outs?
- For gas service: National grid – 1-800-642-4272
- For electricity: ConEdison – 1-800-75-Coned
- For cable, phone and internet: Time Warner Cable – 1-800-892-2253
- For cable, phone and internet: Verizon Fios – 1-800-837-4966
- For cable, phone and internet: Cablevision- 718-860-3514
- Lafayette Boynton – $85
- Hazel Towers – $85-$150
- 214-218 Prospect Place – $350
- Atlantic Plaza Towers – $95-$115
- 182 N Broadway – $40
- Promenade – $100-$150
Renting an Apartment
Having the following paperwork ready can help accelerate the rental of an apartment. When applying for an apartment with Nelson Management we will typically ask each applicant to furnish the following supporting documents:
- Employment verification letter on company letterhead stating position, salary and bonus, if any. If you are starting a new job, bring your offer letter.
- 4 most recent pay stubs, if applicable
- Copy of your 2 most recent tax returns
- Last 12 months cancelled rent checks
- Photo identification (i.e. driver’s license)
MaintenanceQ: How do I make a maintenance request?
- Lafayette Boynton site office – 718-378-2800
- Promenade temporary construction office – 718-329-1229
- Hazel Towers superintendent office – 718-319-8421
- Atlantic Towers site office – 718-385-3600
In the event the office is closed, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we return.
- No heat in the winter
- No hot water
- Broken or frozen water pipe
- Water leak and/or roof leak (major – more than a minor drip).
- Gas leaks (contact ConEdison 1-800-75-Coned (1-800-752-6633) immediately)
- Electrical outage may be considered an emergency but only if there is no electricity throughout the unit
- Any other condition which affects life, safety or is necessary to preserve the condition of the apartment. We also have a more complete list, including what is NOT considered an emergency (AC not working is one of them).
Do you have a question not addressed here? Please feel free to call us, we’re happy to assist you.